Saturday, June 14, 2014

School's out for summer...are you planning?

If you are like me, you start each summer saying "I am going to get my curriculum really organized for the next school year." I never get as much done as I start out thinking I will. Too many summertime things get in the way...which of course is better than too much planning getting in the way of summer fun. We do need the break!

I do have fun looking for new ideas. Pinterest is one of my favorite tools for this. I am very visual, so scanning what can be an endless array of information holds my interest. And, I really find a lot of cool stuff (for teaching and everything else I like in life).

I have a Pinterest account for Computer Teacher Solutions that I would like to invite you to follow if you care to. It can be found at http://www.pinterest.com/CTSolutions/. You can also visit my website at www.computerteachersolutions.com.



* If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it :)